The guide here will teach you how to use Amazon Gift Card on Amazon payments in the Amazon app and site. You’ll be provided with a claim code with the gift card, and it is the needed code to avail of your gift. In the case of a physical card, the claim code will be there at the back of your card with a protective coating and label. You can find your claim code in the email you received from Amazon amazon’s side in the case of a digital gift card.
Steps To Use Your Gift Card Balance To Your Amazon Account On Amazon.Com Or The Amazon App:
- Open your web browser and go to Amazon.com.
- Sign in and open your account by clicking the “Accounts and Lists” to the search barber’s right.
- Select “Gift Cards” on the “your account” page.
- Now you have your Gift card page where you can see your previous transaction activity.
- Now, click the “Redeem a Gift card.” Here you can also “Reload your balance” if you want to add more amounts from a bank account or credit card instead of a gift card.
- Once done, enter the claim code on the back of your Gift card or from the email you received, and Amazon will inform you about your balance on the gift card. Click “Apply to your balance” to Transfer the amount to your Amazon account.
- Your account gift card balance will be updated to include transferred funds. The amount will be available for usage from now on when you try to purchase an item from Amazon.
How To Redeem Your Gift Card When Purchasing A Product On Amazon
- Go to Amazon.com and sign in to your account.
- Add the items you want to buy by clicking on “Add to your cart.”
- Once you are finished choosing the items to be bought, click the shopping cart icon in the top right corner and then “Proceed to check-out.”
- Click through until you reach the payment method page and scroll down to the “Gift cards” and enter the claim code and press enter.
- Now, click on the “Apply” and the balance of your gift card will be taken off of your purchase. If the gift card’s balance exceeds the number of items on your cart, you’ll still have the amount left over to use it in the next time.
Transferring Your Gift Card Balance To Your Amazon Account Using The Amazon App.
- Open the app from your device.
- Press on the menu icon.
- Scroll down and click “Gift cards and Registry.”
- You’ll see your current gift card balance at the top of the page. Click on the down arrow to open a sub-menu and select “Redeem an Amazon Gift Card.”
- Enter your claim code to find out how much money you’ve got on your card and use the camera in your device to scan and claim code on the back of your gift card.
- Now, click “Apply to your balance.”
- Now, the amount will be available next time you purchase from Amazon.
How To Redeem Your Gift Card While Purchasing With The Amazon App.
- Open the Amazon app.
- Add items you want to buy to the cart.
- After adding the items to be bought, click the shopping cart icon on the top right corner and then click “Proceed to check out.”
- Go to payment information and enter your gift card claim code or use your device camera to scan the code on your gift card’s back.
- Now, you can choose to use your Amazon gift card balance on your purchase.
Hope now you got a clear picture on how to use Amazon Gift Card on Amazon payments by the famous redeeming method